The special library guide about Academic Integrity is a place where students and faculty can find the latest versions of policy statements, including examples of infractions of academic integrity. Faculty may find useful the resources for teaching about academic integrity and plagiarism, including a couple of excellent video presentations.
To support development of students' writing skills:
Academic Writer, a service of the American Psychological Association, provides a complete environment to develop students' writing skills in the social sciences.
Grammarly can help students improve spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and style in their writing in all disciplines.
The Library Research Tutorials guide provides access to general and subject-specific tutorials about:
- The Library's website and how to get help;
- Using the Discovery GALILEO system to locate articles and ebooks.
- Using the Full Text Finder service to locate full-text articles, including using Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- Tutorial for Business Resources
- Tutorial for Education Resources
- Tutorial for Nursing Resources
In addition, the Library Research Skills Short Course is a sequence of tutorials about the basic principles of information literacy.