Your e-mail account will be created as part of the process leading up to your first semester of enrollment. You will not be able to sign in to your Office365 e-mail account for the first time until you have completed registration for your first semester of classes.
Email login is located at https://outlook.office365.com/.
For further instructions regarding signing on, registration, or passwords, please refer to the Piedmont Email site through our Department of Information Technology.
Students must read and abide by the provisions of the College's E-Mail Communications Policy, shown below.
Piedmont University E-Mail Policy
- E-mail is an official communications channel of Piedmont University and is the principal medium through which it conducts its business.
- All students, faculty, and staff, including adjunct faculty and part-time employees, have Piedmont University e-mail accounts, either on the Exchange system or the Lions system.
- All members of the Piedmont University community are expected to monitor their Piedmont University e-mail regularly and to deal with business in a timely manner.
- Failure to activate and monitor one’s Piedmont University e-mail account does not exempt one from responsibility to act upon college-related matters.
- All new students, faculty, and staff, including adjunct faculty and part-time staff, are expected to activate their Piedmont University e-mail accounts and to begin monitoring their e-mail during their first week of enrollment or employment.
This guide is adapted from an original created by John Brooks of the Piedmont University Department of Information Technology.