1. Go to the Online Resources A-Z page for Art & Art History on the library website.
2. Select Artstor from the list of online services.
3. If you're off-campus, log in using your Piedmont College username and password.
4. You can now begin searching or browsing the Artstor image collection, or you can log in to your Artstor account to take advantage of additional features and user tools.
5. If you don't already have an Artstor account, you can register by clicking the link in the upper right corner of the page, under the "Welcome to Artstor" heading:
All users can find and view images without registering for an Artstor account. However, registered users can create image groups, download images, and export entire image groups, in addition to the basic features.
To register for an account, follow these simple steps:
For more information, visit the Artstor Support site or check out this introductory video at YouTube.