LearningExpress Library (LEL) is a multi-faceted service that supports student success. LEL can help people at all levels of learning achieve their educational and career-related goals.
LearningExpress Library provides targeted Learning Centers with tutorials, test preparation materials, and practice tests for:
- Graduate School Admissions exams (DAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT);
- Professional and occupational certification and licensure exam preparation for careers in nursing, education, (TEAS, NLN-PAX, NCLEX-RN, GACE), military, law enforcement, and trades;
- Academic skills-improvement - reading, writing, math, science - for 4th-grade through college (materials here can also be used by educators to create lesson plans);
- Adult learning (reading, writing, math) with U.S. citizenship test preparation;
- High school equivalency (GED, HiSET and TASC) test preparation;
- Spanish-language content: academic skills improvement as well as GED and U.S. citizenship test preparation;
- College admissions and placement exams (ACT, SAT, AP and TOEFL).
There are other Learning Centers to help people learn about preparing for careers and seeking employment.
LearningExpress Platform Course Overview (video)
The complete permalink for LearningExpress Library is https://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zxle&inst=pie1